Monday morning modifications to Streams
We released a batch of tweaks this morning that mostly relate to the Streams column. None of them are major, but taken together, they will change the world. Well not really, but here’s a short list of the highlights:
- Faster display of Streams and faster switching between Streams account filters.
- Up to 5 times more Stream items if you leave threadsy open for a while.
- Using Facebook’s Graph API in Streams. The Graph API is their preferred, latest, and most supported API. This insures that threadsy will be able to take advantage of the most up-to-date Facebook changes going forward.
- Twitter search when click a hashtag in tweets (e.g., #worldcup).
- Play Facebook videos and Youtube videos directly in Facebook posts.
- Photos and videos posted as short URLs now appear in Streams. For example, a bit.ly link to a twitpic now shows the twitpic photo in threadsy.
- See the number of Likes next to the thumbs up icon for every Facebook post.
We also pushed a bunch of bug fixes which we’ll update in our feedback forum.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .